Tuition & Fees Manicurist
- Class MO – Manicurist – $3,025
- Non Refundable Application Fee – $100
- Books – $225
- Kit – $200
- Tuition – $2,500
Manicurist 2021 Start Dates
- July 19. 2021
- November 8, 2021
Manicurist 2022 Start Dates
- February 28, 2022
- June 20, 2022
- October 10, 2022
A non-refundable application fee is $100 is due when student completes application.
In-house payment options can be paid via cash, check, or credit/debit card.
- Manicuring, hand and arm massage, and treatment of nails – 220 hours
- Salesmanship and ship management – 20 hours
- Sanitation and sterilization – 20 hours
- Anatomy – 10 hours
- State law – 10 hours
- Study of the use and application of certain chemicals – 40 hours
- Curriculum to be defined by school, orientation – 80 hours – Total Hours – 400
Call Renaissance Beauty Academy for a personal tour and information session!
Steps to take to enroll
- Copy of your high school diploma or GED
- Copy of your driver’s license or birth certificate
- 2 inch by 2 inch photo of yourself
- Completed application form for Renaissance Beauty Academy
- Completed application form for the Board of Cosmetology
Class CA Hairdressing and Manicuring and Class E Esthetician are approved as eligible for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Please contact the Missouri Job Center for further details.
Text your enrollment questions to 573-837-2333