Tuition & Fees
- Instructor Trainee – $2,775
- Non Refundable Application Fee – $100
- Books – $175
- Tuition – $2,500
2021 Start Dates
- To Be Announced
A non-refundable application fee is $100 is due when student completes application.
In-house payment options can be paid via cash, check, or credit/debit card.
- Basic principles of student teaching – 200 hours
- Psychology – 50 hours
- Business experience and management – 50 hours
- Practice teaching – 300 hours – Total Hours – 600
Call Renaissance Beauty Academy for a personal tour and information session!
Steps to take to enroll
- Copy of your high school diploma or GED
- Copy of your driver’s license or birth certificate
- 2 inch by 2 inch photo of yourself
- Completed application form for Renaissance Beauty Academy
- Completed application form for the Board of Cosmetology
Class CA Hairdressing and Manicuring and Class E Esthetician are approved as eligible for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Please contact the Missouri Job Center for further details.
Text your enrollment questions to 573-837-2333